12.08.2008

tree hunt

I feel the need to blog about our Christmas tree hunt. Because I did it last year and the year before.



For some reason, the kids were totally into rock hunting instead. Oh well, we got a good tree, despite a bit of sticker shock. Trees are pricier here!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

That's probably why we like to get ours at Lowe's! :) Cute pictures of your cute family! I'm glad y'all found one!

Ginger said...

Emma has the same sweater Audrey is wearing!

Looks like the kids had fun!

Elizabeth said...

Where did you get your beanie? It's so cute.

Natalie said...

SO jealous that all y'all have to wear is a sweater - it's FREEZING here.
OH and your hat is adorable, my dear. perfect for you...does it come in red for me? :D

Leslie said...

i don't think my beanie came in red. i got it at cost plus/world market. random, yes, i know. :)

sassy stephanie said...

Haven't you figured it out by now that EVERYTHING is pricier in the big D?

You look so cute in your green!!

Ruth said...

I just had to comment on the cute cap you are wearing. I may just have to go to World Market and get one for my own little Christmas present for myself. I love that place!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for natural Christmas trees. Looks like a ton of fun was had. Cute kids are the best. Enjoy.