12.10.2008

Neal is ambitious.

He's recaning this super old chair. It's fun to watch.


Before. Oops!

We inherited a set of three of these. One he recaned back in high school, and the other one needs the back portion redone. I think he's pretty cool for being able to do that. :)

9 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

K, that was me that deleted my post, because I spelled Neal's name wrong...anyway...

Nicely done NeAl!!

Ginger said...

Cool!

Lauren said...

That is amazing! How cool is Neal? All those great hobbies that are safe for his hands! :)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be married to a multi-talented man. Yay, for Neal and husbands like him. I love those chairs.

Jenny said...

Make sure to post the finally after picture - I'd love to see it! Hope you're loving your new Mac!

Laura said...

I'm impressed. That's no easy work, that caning.

Natalie said...

your neal really IS a renaissance man - i've never met anyone who has such diverse interests and talents. can't wait to see the finished products!

Charlotte said...

I think it is so cool that he learned how to do that. It takes a lot of work, but those chairs are definitely worth saving. They are such a memory from our childhood.