We took a little trip on the North Pole Express the other night, at our local vintage railroad. It was lots of fun: pajamas, holiday music, and good friends. But no hot chocolate-serving dancing waiters. We were hoping . . .

the ticket taker

Audrey and her friend, Julia, sharing a scarf

me and my bo

Santa came, too! Miles tugged his beard. :)
8 comments:
So cute, i love this time of the year. Callie like Audreys shirt. hmmm could've guessed
What a fun train ride. Irvine Park has a Christmas train ride too and the kids end at Santa's house and then take it back to the station. Took Tyler and the little boy next door several years ago. I know Miles, Parker and Audrey love it!!!
Love and Hugs
Grammy
holy cow that is so much fun! i love that story.
Oh how cool!
The girls just had PJ day at school, brought sleeping bags and joined their friends in the cafeteria for popcorn, hot choc and Polar Express in 3D. I was wishing I had gone today to school!
Such a fun night! Too bad about the lack of dancing, hot chocolate-serving waiters though! I just LOVE that pic of Audrey & Julia! So cute!
K, lay it to me straight...the family pic's didn't turn out, right? So sorry if they didn't!
I love that Miles had Santa's number! He is just oh-so-cute!
how cute is that! I loved doing stuff like that with my kids when they were little ...
Looks like fun. We always think about doing that with the kids, but it is just too cold here!
Looks like so much fun. I'm sad we missed it. Next year!
Post a Comment