we had lots of fun with Neal's side of the family.

Audrey took any chance she could to read to somebody. Gail obliged and spent a while learning about extreme animals.

Miles had some moments with his favorite doggie, Momo.

Parker challenged just about everyone to a Wii battle. Here, he and Jeff are boxing.

He has awesome bowling form.

Claire and Audrey were inseparable.

Julie and I attempted to bake a cake. Something went very wrong, but it tasted delicious.

I spent lots of time with my book.

And Miles looked for soft places to land. Thanks, Meredith!

I hope your Christmas was as peaceful and happy as ours! Happy New Year!
7 comments:
Cute pictures! What book are you reading?
i'm reading A Soldier of the Great War. I'm pretty sure Elliott has read it, he probably still has it. It's good!
those are some really great pictures. i especially love the ones of miles. looks like a fun trip! glad you like the book. it's one of my favorites.
It looks like the desserts weren't cooperating - between the pie and the cake! At least they still tasted good :o)
Glad you had a fun time.
Love you
Grammy
Your kids are just so beautiful, as are you. Glad you had such fun times!
I think I loved every single one of those pictures. Parker bowling, Miles and Momo, Claire and Audrey had to have been the two prettiest girls in OK that day! So cute! Great action shots. Even of you reading. :)
Post a Comment