12.12.2005

A blog.


Okay, I feel like I am in very foreign territory creating this blog, but, alas, we must all join the century sooner or later, and I think this is a great first step!

Thank you to Stephanie and Ginger, my domestic and technological inspirations. I strive to be like both of you in so many ways!

I hope this little blog can help you get through your days just as encouragement from my sisters in the world helps me get through mine. I've called it flowerchain because making flower necklaces, crowns, and all manner of other accessories with weed flowers on the playground in my youth holds such fond memories for me. My little Audrey and I have had several chances to make these same little treasures and I cherish those little moments as treasures themselves. Flower chains remind me of all things lovely and simple, and those are the best kinds of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for technology and technology minded daughters! Thanks for making so easy - maybe Mom will start! Love you, Dad