10.04.2006

boo hoo for growing up

Ok, I'm now ready to accept comments about A) how old Parker looks now and B) how much he looks like young Guggle Lincoln (in my opinion, but don't you think, fam?)



I took these pictures of him today, in preparation for the much better ones Natalie will take of him soon. (He was great, Natalie, as long as I kept him talking.)

11 comments:

Natalie said...

great photos, Leslie! I sure hope I can take ones as cute as these - really he is ADORABLE! That haircut is straight out of the 50s - SOOO good looking!

elliott said...

Whoa. He looks so old! But he doesn't look like Lincoln, he looks like you! Especially that last one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness- I opened this and wondered who that handsome little boy was and what do you know it was Parker. He is cute as ever but looks so much older. I agree with Elliott, I think he looks alot like you. Nice haircut!!!
Love and Hugs

Charlotte said...

I don't know... I think he looks a bit like Lincoln. I can't believe how grown up he is!

stephanie said...

wow, where did parker go? who is this boy? he is so handsome! and definitely looks like his mama.

joojierose said...

even when i saw parker just a few weeks ago he looked about a year younger!! so hopefully it's just the pictures. :)so handsome. i do see a little bit of lincoln in there as well.

Rachel said...

Wow, such a grown up! But oh so cute!

Jenny said...

Great pictures! He does look like a big kid. I wonder if I can get hair cuts like that for my boys before their pictures next month? :)

Audra said...

Yah, I didn't recognize him at first! Crazy how he has changed so much. You have seriously handsome children!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome and big! And I hope you're feeling better... and Miles... I did't call that tues b/c I've had a sinus infection and other crazy stuff going on. But... I'm going to CA for 3 weeks next friday so I should come see you (and miles!) before I go if you're feeling up to it! He's going to be sitting up before I get there if I don't drive on down that hwy 6 asap!

Ginger said...

All I can say is ... WOW!