after seven years, two hard drives, and countless temptations to throw our old computer off a cliff, we finally felt okay buying ourselves a new one. and oh how i love it.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Very nice. I have many "Mac" friends who love their Apple.
We're getting a Mac for Christmas this year too! We have been through 3 hard drives and I have totally wanted to throw my PC off a cliff--many times. I can't wait.
Hubs brought one home from Dallas a few weeks ago. At first, I was all "why?" (we have three computers and a laptop all networked). Now, I totally want a Mac of my own.
11 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Very nice. I have many "Mac" friends who love their Apple.
We're getting a Mac for Christmas this year too! We have been through 3 hard drives and I have totally wanted to throw my PC off a cliff--many times. I can't wait.
Hubs brought one home from Dallas a few weeks ago. At first, I was all "why?" (we have three computers and a laptop all networked). Now, I totally want a Mac of my own.
congrats. you won't regret it.
How exciting! A new computer is always so fun!
Ohhh yeah...i'm so excited for you! You will LOVE it.
Macs make me happy. Maybe someday I'll get one of my own and won't have to commandeer Jacob's MacBook to find computer bliss. :-) Congrats!
you will love it! how fun! i love my mac.
That is the same type computer I am typing on right now. Isn't it just wonderful!
SOOOO jealous.
hooray for macs! you're gonna LOVE it.
Post a Comment