Your card came yesterday and I love it! Wish we were all together for Cgristmas but we were once a long time ago. We still have good memories. Love and Hugs Grammy
Leslie, this is such a GREAT picture! Your kids look so adorable! Hope you guys are having a great time for Christmas. Be prepared to party for New Years once we get back!
Oooh, I love this card. Between the cards and the holiday baking, I have concluded that you are Homemaker Extraordinare, L. It's awesome. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Thanks for the Christmas card, Leslie! We loved seeing your family's picture. I hope you guys are loving your new home. I finally have a blog: flockofnelsons.blogspot.com
13 comments:
we got ours yesterday - so very "Leslie". you all look great - miss you like mad!
We got your card yesterday. So cute. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Your card came yesterday and I love it! Wish we were all together for Cgristmas but we were once a long time ago. We still have good memories.
Love and Hugs
Grammy
You guys are so cute. R was so excited to see your card. Yours is on the way, albeit late! Ran out of stamps!!
Got it yesterday, too! Loved it!
What a nice card!
Got our today. LOVE them, as usual. I wanted to order from "tiny prints" as well, but I couldn't get our pictures together. UGH!
Leslie, this is such a GREAT picture! Your kids look so adorable! Hope you guys are having a great time for Christmas. Be prepared to party for New Years once we get back!
So beautiful!
We are missing you so much - and will find ourselves in Southlake soon. Love you lots.
Loved the card Les! The birdy was to cute :) Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Oooh, I love this card. Between the cards and the holiday baking, I have concluded that you are Homemaker Extraordinare, L. It's awesome. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Thanks for the Christmas card, Leslie! We loved seeing your family's picture. I hope you guys are loving your new home. I finally have a blog: flockofnelsons.blogspot.com
Post a Comment