
This Sunday, I'm grateful for:
- Stephanie and Stella, who spent a weekend away from their family to be with us! We've had so much fun. Steph and I are so similar in so many ways, it's just fun to be together no matter what we're doing. And my kids are ready to adopt Stella. They are so sad she's leaving tomorrow!
- a fun birthday on Saturday. We kept it low-key and celebrated with dinner out Friday night and a cake on Sunday night. Some friends of ours had a gingerbread house making party on the night of my birthday and were kind enough to sing and bring a cake (even though I said not to!.) :) Thanks, guys!
- well-wishes from family and friends who remembered my birthday. Makes me feel loved.
- our house, which is all Christmased out. It looks so pretty.
7 comments:
This picture is the most similar I have ever seen you two look, although I am still hard pressed to say you look alike.
You are both beautiful though, and I am glad you had a nice birthday and a fun visit with Stephanie!
Happy Birthday!!! I love sisters, especially at birthdays.
Glad you had a fun birthday. The picture of the two of you is a keeper.
Love you both
Grammy
Happy Birthday to you. You are both so pretty. Nothing better than spending time with a sister. And of course having beautiful kids around make it even nicer.
How fun, spending your birthday with your sister! Glad you had a fun weekend. Sisters are the best!
Happy Birthday! I couldn't imagine a better gift than being able to see your sister on your special day. Look like a fun time!
So sorry! We had already planned on it before I knew that sort of thing was not your "cup of tea" or "piece of cake," as it were. Anyway, and then I just thought..."She'll forgive me." ;) Glad you had fun! You deserve it!
Post a Comment