YIKES- what is it?
Wow!!! You ARE a good wife.
neal doesn't know how good he has it.
how FUN!! I'm sure they would be a great addition to our geckos and snake! What kind are they??
I am officially nominating you for best wife ever! Snakes? shudder.
Snakes? Lizards? It must be true love!
You rock!PS, Neal called, and said Tarantulas are coming next! :-)
Seriously...what is going on with him? I would completely freak out!!!
they're knob-tailed geckos. a mommy and a daddy one. neal's hoping for babies. we've been there, done that with tarantulas!! icky.
HA! I remember when the FedEx people called you to ask what the leaking fluid was from the package you had just dropped off...he he he - you guys and your living things.
eewwww.....yuck! I'd rather have a bikini wax or something similar!
EW!
The very best of the best!!
I'm afraid that emptying boxes of snakes, lizards and spiders for my husband would be a marriage deal breaker. You are a better woman than me.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
YIKES- what is it?
Wow!!! You ARE a good wife.
neal doesn't know how good he has it.
how FUN!! I'm sure they would be a great addition to our geckos and snake! What kind are they??
I am officially nominating you for best wife ever! Snakes? shudder.
Snakes? Lizards? It must be true love!
You rock!
PS, Neal called, and said Tarantulas are coming next! :-)
Seriously...what is going on with him? I would completely freak out!!!
they're knob-tailed geckos. a mommy and a daddy one. neal's hoping for babies. we've been there, done that with tarantulas!! icky.
HA! I remember when the FedEx people called you to ask what the leaking fluid was from the package you had just dropped off...he he he - you guys and your living things.
eewwww.....yuck! I'd rather have a bikini wax or something similar!
EW!
The very best of the best!!
I'm afraid that emptying boxes of snakes, lizards and spiders for my husband would be a marriage deal breaker. You are a better woman than me.
Post a Comment